adbrite

7:53:00 PM

The terms and definitions in PTC (Paid-to-Click) sites

PTC or Paid-to-Click: Is a type of site where you will click advertisements to earn money. Their advert rates are low in order to pay all the members and be fair. If you’re not patient with the money that you will earn in this PTC sites then I wont recommend it for you to do it. Take it or leave it that’s all.


PTS or Paid to Surveys: Is a type of site that offers surveys that has to be answered by the members in order to earn money. Every survey varies from 20 up to 50 dollars when you enrolled and payed the one time fee for becoming a member of a certain survey site like www.Surveyspaid.com.


PTSU or Paid to Sign Up: In many ptc sites there’s an offer to sign up with other ptc sites and you will earn money after the confirmation of your signing up with the ptc site.

Adverts: Short for advertisements. In order to earn money you must click the available adverts on your account. Adverts can be found by clicking Earn Money, View advertisement, or Surf Ads.

Referrals: It is a system that you can earn extra money through referrals. Referrals are the people who sign up under your advertising link and it is called direct referrals. It has another type of referral, it is the rented referrals. Rented referrals are the one that you bought for dollars to click their own adverts in order for you to make extra money. But rented referrals are not 100% sure advert clickers.

Banners/Promotional Tools: Every PTC site has this banners/promotional tools. You can use it to promote the PTC site that you signed up with. And every person that signs up under your referral link will become your direct referral.

Advert Rates: Every adverts worth for about 0.001 up to 0.02 dollars. I stumbled upon a site and its advert rate was 0.04 dollars. I thought it might be a scam but I guess that the number of adverts will only be not higher than five. The number of adverts to be clicked varies from different PTC sites.

Upgrade Membership: Most of the PTC site offers an upgrade membership. We often start out as free members. Upgrading you membership has it advantages. If your account is upgraded, you can click many adverts than normal. And you can earn more from your referrals.

Cashout/Payout: Is the term for withdrawing your earnings from the PTC site to your Paypal account or AlertPay account. In each PTC or PTSU (Paid to Surveys) site there is a required minimum amount of dollars before you can request a cashout. When the account you are using reached the required minimum for cashout, a button of request to cashout will appear on your screen.

Payment receiving methods: You have to have a Paypal and AlertPay account in order to receive payments from the PTC sites. You can register for free at www.Paypal.com and www.AlertPay.com. You must use your primary email address in signing up for Paypal, AlertPay, and PTC & PTSU sites.

Important note: You must only register one account at one computer. Registering multiple accounts will result in getting banned and you will never be able to sign up anymore. Don’t tell me that I didn’t warn you!!!
Fill out every registration form with factual information about yourself especially your address and postal code.

God bless and happy earning everyone!!! :)

0 (mga) puna:

Post a Comment

Logo

          
          
          
          
          
          
          
          
          
          

About Me

My photo
Good day readers and fellow bloggers, I’m Jazzreel Lou Cajulis. I’m a graduate of Architecture Technology and I’m 20 years old now. My preferred architectural style was MCM or Mid-Century Modern Architecture. I love its mix of old or antique furniture blended with a sophisticated interior modern design of architecture. What can I say about myself was I am a hardcore anime and manga fan. I love taking pictures of gorgeous cosplayers. Meeting new friends from online social networking sites, blogging, and in person makes me happy. The types of music that I like are Jpop, Jrock, and Kpop. My favourite artists are YUI and YeSung. My special skill when it comes to drawing is watercolour painting using poster colour paint (it is often called opaque drawing if I’m right). I’m having a hard time improving my skills more in the areas of pen and ink drawing. I also specialize in AutoCAD drafting when it comes to Architectural 3D modelling and Rendering. Thank you very much for reading this “About Me” section.

Search This Blog

Online Jobs

You can donate money to my blog. I appreciate your kindness. Thank you very much!! ^^V
Name of drop-down menu

Paidtopromote

Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner